We're Here to Help.
Leverage our expertise. Experience exceptional service.

Pension Plan Forms

Use the Enrolment/Change form to enrol in the Plan and to change personal, dependent or beneficiary information.

Marital Breakdown:
Use the Marital Breakdown forms to notify the administrator of a breakdown in a marriage and to split the Member’s Pension benefits.

Termination from the Plan:
Use the Termination forms to withdraw/transfer Pension assets from the Pension Plan following termination.

Use the Retirement forms if you are eligible to retire under the Plan.

Death of Member:
If the Plan Member dies, the beneficiary should use the Death of Member forms to notify the Plan Administrator and arrange for payment of any death benefit.

Please contact the Plan Administrator for a copy of Termination, Retirement and Death of Member forms. We will walk you through the process and provide you with the required forms.